Know Powerhouse Gym.
- William and Norman Dabish opened the first Powerhouse Gym – “The Original” – in 1974 in Highland Park, Michigan
- Powerhouse Gym remains family owned and operated, currently led by its CEO, Henry W. Dabish
- Today, Powerhouse Gym is the largest health club licensing organization in the world with 300+ licensees in 39 states across the U.S. with presence in over 20 countries worldwide
- There are over 1.5 million Powerhouse Gym members that exercise in one of our 300 plus locations throughout the world
- We are a licensing organization that is comprised of individually owned and operated facilities along with corporate owned locations.
- Our gyms offer the newest in fitness programs including personal training and customized goal oriented programs and a wide array of inspiring group exercise classes.
- Powerhouse Gyms are heavily involved with its local communities. Powerhouse contributes and sponsors many inner city youth programs and works closely with the American Heart Association and American Cancer Society.
Know Our Members.
- Our membership is comprised of people from all ages and all walks of life including everyone from novice gym goers who are discovering fitness for the first time to Hollywood stars and professional athletes.
- Despite our diverse membership base, Powerhouse Gym is not defined by demographics but by a mentality. Powerhouse Gym members share a common dedication, passion and commitment to realizing their goals.
- We offer innovative programs to help members of all ages.
- It is not uncommon to see an A-list celebrity training at Powerhouse Gym, including such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cameron Diaz, John Travolta, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Tyson and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to name a few.
Know Our Mission.
We Inspire And Support Our Members In Bettering Themselves By Reaching Their Fitness Goals.
Pressroom: Writing a Story
Working on a story? Have a Publicity Request?
Please direct all media inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org