Commitment to safety and cleanliness
Preparing for Your Return
Cleaner. Safer. Better
At Powerhouse Gym, the health and wellbeing of our members, employees, and our community is our number one priority. In accordance with government orders and guidelines, Powerhouse Gym is taking extra precautions to help keep our communities safe and healthy. We are committed to providing one of the cleanest and safest health clubs in Michigan.
A Multi Pronged Approach
To help prevent the spread of infectious diseases, we have made enhancements and investments to our existing janitorial practices and disinfecting protocols. This includes establishing safety guidelines and protocols that align with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
We have enhanced our cleanliness and sanitation efforts for you during this pandemic, and our new level of Powerhouse clean will not be reserved for just times of crisis. We are raising the bar on cleanliness and sanitation with hospital grade disinfectants and our new investments in AirPHX, NanoSeptic Self-Cleaning Surfaces, and Emist Electrostatic sprayers.
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club.
- We increased the number of sanitation bottles and hand sanitizers, so they are readily available for you.
- Enhanced procedures and ongoing training on cleaning protocols with our team members.
- We are the first club in Michigan with AirPHX technology. AirPHX is one of the world’s most effective and proven air and surface disinfecting technologies. It ensures the air and surfaces are being scrubbed 24/7. With this cutting-edge proprietary technology, we can ensure our members an optimal and safe workout experience.
- Nanoseptic skins are continuous self cleaning surfaces powered by light. These will be placed on all high traffic touchpoints, which means a safer experience for everyone. Nanoseptic wraps contain no poisons, chemicals, or heavy metals, and are safe for everyone.
- Emist Electrostatic sprayers will be used to apply EPA registered disinfectant on hard surfaces and high touch point objects. Emist patented application system efficiently attacks microbes by providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time.
What do these cleaning enhancements mean for you.
Features & Benefits
- Clean air and equipment.
- Kills viruses, bacteria, and mold even if present on equipment including
- Covid-19, MRSA, Staph, Athletes Foot, Norovirus, and more.
- Eliminates Odors and Allergens.
- Reduces risk of contact with germs.
- Reduces risk of inhaling airborne contaminants.
- Works 24/7.
- Uses no chemicals.
- Creates a cleaner and safer workout club.
Videos below on investments Powerhouse gym has made into Airphx, Nanoseptic skins, & EMist.
Each one of us will play an important role in making our club a safe experience. We ask you to honor these guidelines to help make a safer workout experience for all.
- We are encouraging all members to follow proper hygiene and sanitation protocols as set by the CDC including regular hand washing, covering your cough or sneeze, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, and limiting contact with people who are sick and staying home if you are sick.
- Please come dressed to workout to help limit access to locker room areas.
- Please make sure to practice social fitnessing when in close shared spaces as much as possible.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the club until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for three days. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the club for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19. If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming into the club, please stay home and stay safe.
- We will be asking members to adhere to our policies regarding cleaning equipment before and after each use.
A safer way to be together
While working out we are encouraging everyone to practice social distancing. It is a simple yet effective mechanism to prevent potential infection. Look for extra signs to guide you through each space and help us all practice social distancing.
- Members and Team Members are encouraged to remain at least six feet apart.
- Some cardio pieces will be unavailable for use to promote social fitnessing.
- Class sizes will be limited and studios will be marked for social fitnessing.
- We will have signage and floor markers around the club to remind you to remain six feet apart.
TEAM MEMBER SAFETY
We’re One Healthy Community
- Team members will follow the on site health screening protocal that includes checking for symptoms and temperature readings.
- Any team member who exhibits symptoms or has been exposed to Covid-19 will not be allowed to work.
- Team members will be wearing masks.
- Team members will be required to follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Team members will follow proper hygiene and sanitation protocols as set by the CDC including regular hand washing, covering your cough or sneeze, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth, and limiting contact with people who are sick and staying home if you are sick.