Saline, MI Class ScheduleView Schedule
The most comprehensive amenities in Saline
From start to finish, the services and amenities at Powerhouse Gym make us the best gym in Saline! We’re more than a place for training and exercise; our fitness center also offers amenities that include a core strength and conditioning program, spinning classes, yoga classes, personal trainers, and more!
Whether you’ve conquered hundreds of hills or are just starting to cycle, you can find the best spinning workout at the Powerhouse Gym in Saline, Michigan. It’s a spin class like no other! Be prepared to sweat, sweat, sweat and pedal, pedal, pedal while you crush your fitness goals.
Climb the hill, take the challenge and even bring a friend to our spin class. We’re ready to help you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Namaste. Breathe in, breathe out and sign up for yoga classes at the Powerhouse Gym in Saline, Michigan. Center yourself and balance your mind by practicing yoga. We offer great classes and have experienced instructors.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or a seasoned yogi – our yoga classes are perfect for all experience levels. We’ve got knowledge you can trust and experience to back it up.
Powerhouse FX is a core strength and conditioning program. We have designed our program to elicit as broad an adaptational response as possible. Powerhouse FX is not a specialized fitness program but a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of ten recognized fitness domains:
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.
- Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion of a given joint
- Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement to another.
- Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.